swagger card careers
We are looking for self-motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to work in the fundraising industry.
As an Exclusive Territory Owner you will have the opportunity to create a significant & steady residual income.
You will be provided with product and sales training, and you will be challenged intellectually and professionally to drive productivity in your territory. You will be your own boss with the full support of our corporate management team.
Territory Owner Description
Your primary daily activities will be focused on networking, prospecting, and acquiring new fund raising accounts. Each territory owner is responsible for offering our complete suite of fund raising services to prospective teams, clubs and non-profit organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- * Acquire new fundraising accounts.
- * Build and maintain the Swagger Card merchant network within your territory.
- * Document ALL activities including follow-ups, maintenance calls, meetings and calls with leads and accounts in our lead management system.
- * Generate leads to open new accounts by identifying and obtaining prospects through sales tools such as Internet sites, business license information, networking etc.
- * Maintain and actively work prospect lists in our lead management system.
- * Maintain a high level of visibility for Swagger Card by networking with: school districts chambers of commerce, business associations, community organizations, non-profits, etc.
- * Establish relationships with renewable leads resources such as high-schools, middle-schools, sports leagues, boys and girls clubs, non-profits, etc.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- * Communicate all client needs immediately to the Fundraising Fulfillment Center to ensure successful programs.
- * Maintain knowledge of all company programs, services, and resources.
- * Understand and monitor sales productivity and client opportunity reports.
- * Maintain thorough documentation of communication with clients and staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- * Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- * Knowledge of all areas of our business.
- * Present a professional image including professional attire.
- * Excellent telephone manners and etiquette.
- * Detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated.
- * Ability to complete assigned projects and meet deadlines.
- * Ability to work well with others.
- * Understand the calculation of incentive plan.
- * Understand and follow company's organizational policies and procedures.
- * Work with other administrative, management and center staff to solve problems, ensure coordinated marketing efforts, and maintain a high level of quality service.
- * Complete all reports in a timely manner, including expense reports, sales reports, project updates, etc.
- * Perform related work as required.
Minimum requirement: high school diploma; college graduate preferred.
Entreprenurial business owner exprience is preferred OR two years experience as a sales professional in a similar position, preferably related to fundraising, non-profit groups or team sports.
RESUME / QUALIFICATIONS
Send resume and qualificatoins to: firstname.lastname@example.org